Hounds Get Around

Happy Easter, Passover and Spring, everyone!


chili in her kitchen

I'm happy to announce that I am now the sole proprietor of my own dogwalking company. "Hounds Get Around" serves two packs a day, hiking the trails and dunes of Fort Funston, Bernal Heights, McLaren Park and Stern Grove. If you have a puppy in need of playtime, please contact me, as I have space for one additional furry friend. Hounds Get Around is fully bonded and insured and licensed with the city of San Francsico. My facebook community page in still in its infancy but photos and text will be added soon.


Crosby and Chili

I purchased the company from my friend, Tina, so there was already a steady client list. The work itself is filled with lots of fresh air, exercise and sunshine so it's a rare day that a dog walker gets sick. Sometimes you need the patience of Mother Superior but any person who has an easy-going temperment will have an advantage in leading his pack. Dogs are psychic sponges so if you're neurotic and angst-ridden, they'll easily mirror your dis-ease. A great balm for soothing pitched nerves is turning the dial to 90.3, KDFC, the Bay Area's Classical Station. Babytalk helps too!


Chili and Harley

I hope to continue with my journalism and my shamanic practice after spending a couple of weeks getting comfortable as a business owner. Thanks for all your support everyone!

Comments

  1. Excellent. What great news! It's so wonderful to know that you are thriving, living the life you were meant to live. Onward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! So glad that you have found something that inspires you. I hope you continue to write at least 30mins a day as you are an excellent writer. I've had fun writing with you in the past and look forward to reading your future words. Have fun running in the woods, nature can have a profound impact on your writing. Use it as your own ''Waldon Pond.''

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Magnolias

Controversy at the BL Symposium on Decorum and the Soul of the Humanities: DITA Assignment #3

Thomas's Pandemic Diaries: The Good Ole' Literature Review for the Dissertation